Please call us or request your appointment online. If we miss you, please leave a detailed message that includes your name and phone number. We will return you call as soon as possible.
Here is a list of items to prepare before your first consultation:
- Download the New Patient Forms, complete and sign them, and fax or bring them to your first consultation. If you are not able to print them out, please arrive 20 minutes before your first consultation to fill in your new patient forms which will help you and your physician better understand your condition and your goals.
- Bring any X-rays, scans, or any medical reports if you have them done. This is not required if you do not have any of these.
- List of any medications and supplements you are taking.
- Confirm chiropractic benefits coverage before your appointment with your insurance company.
- If you are coming in for a non-covered service, payment is due at the time of service rendered. We accept checks, cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express.